We get it. Working with municipal leadership can be a daunting task for some. In today’s world of bureaucracy and everchanging legal codes, FCE has continued to review ordinances, analyze plans, and assist clients in maneuvering the approval process, especially how it pertains to municipalities. From planning, design, bidding, and construction through project closeout, our in-house resources and capabilities provide cost-effective solutions for all aspects of the project.
For over two decades, municipal engineering services have helped community leaders and administrators utilize resources to maximum potential. We are your best advocate when it comes to making sound decisions for future community development. Some of the comprehensive approaches to municipal civil engineering and urban engineering that we have lent to our municipal clients include the following:
- All facets of municipal engineering design
- Review and comments of land development plans to ensure compliance with the local Municipal Planning Codes (MPC) and the municipalities zoning ordinances.
- Property owner interaction
- Solving emergency situations that require engineering solutions
- Securing grant funding for projects (DCNR, CDBG, etc.)
- Recreation and Facility Design
- Municipal meeting attendance,
- Construction inspection services
- Sewage Enforcement Officer (SEO) services
- Bond reduction evaluations
- Maintaining the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection’s (PA DEP) MS4 Program
We are your best advocate.
We have learned over the years that the needs of different municipalities vary greatly based on many factors. FCE will provide specially tailored services to meet the specific needs of your municipality. We work closely with municipal officials and staff in order to provide the most effective and efficient services possible. In the past, FCE has been selected to act as subject matter experts at the local, and state levels, such as the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors (PSATS), Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). Some of our staff also have previous experience as local elected officials. This is a valuable asset to have under our firm’s belt as we are capable of navigating municipal engineering from both perspectives- government and end user.