Stormwater management is an essential component to every project. First Capital Engineering has completed several storm and sanitary sewer design projects and has a thorough understanding of the process to complete them.
Today’s extensive growth in our municipalities has now caused wastewater treatment systems to face many challenges. Federal and State water quality regulations change rapidly. Each community has its own specific needs for expansion and upgrading, thus requiring cost effective and efficient solutions by plant operators and administrators. Each municipality has its own specific budget restraints. First Capital Engineering uses current technology to create innovative programs to assure all desirable options are considered. Our clients’ particular needs are evaluated individually to provide considerable savings.
FCE’s engineers have an in-depth knowledge of plant operations, administration and maintenance. First Capital Engineering is capable to provide the following engineering services for the following:
- Design of treatment plants
- Design of pump stations
- Design of low pressure and gravity sewers
- Conducting capacity analyses
- Conducting rate studies
- Performing sewage facility planning
- Right-of-Way Acquisition
- Conducting Right-of-Way Acquisitions
- Preparing stormwater analyses
- Designing storm sewers
- Evaluating existing storm sewers and stormwater facilities
- Preparing erosion and sedimentation control plans and reports
- Preparing Post Construction Stormwater Management plans and reports