Civil Engineer-Land Development
First Capital Engineering, Inc., a successful multi-disciplinary firm with excellent client relationships, seeks an energetic, civil engineer/civil designer. Our staff is the key to our success. This individual shall team with other in-house professionals to offer superior services while working in an enjoyable environment. Positions not only have opportunities for advancement but have the opportunity to be mentored by various Registered Professionals.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: preparing concept/design documents, site design and layout, grading and earthwork analysis, water distribution, sanitary sewer and storm drainage design, stormwater management, erosion and sedimentation control and road design. Knowledge of field survey operations, engineering and construction industry a plus.
- Relevant experience and demonstrated expertise in the preparation of concept/design documents
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or related degree
- Certified Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) or Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Ability to meet project deadlines within given budget limits and time frames
- Desire to succeed and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess strong technical background / communication and presentation skills
FCE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, career advancement, growth opportunities and incentive programs, including:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
First Capital Engineering is an award-winning company! In 2009, we were named one of the Best Places to Work in PA and in 2010 we were named the Small Business of the Year by the York County Chamber of Commerce and by the Central Penn Business Journal. Email your resume and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a PDF of this opportunity.